Thursday, September 17, 2009

Trick or Treat w/MFT

So are you tired of Halloween cards yet?!?LOL! I hope not because I have quite a few more to share with you. Halloween cards are always so fun to make! This is a card I made about a month ago that I havent shared with you yet. I got this Whos that girl set at CHA. I colored the image using copics, prismacolor pencils, and gamsol. I added the walkway and its a little uneven but oh well!LOL! My girls were pink bunnies last year for Halloween so I just had to color Flopsey pink! This is Madisons card so I went with a pink, purple and black combo her fave. Dontcha just love those flourescent hotfix rhinestones!?! I got those at CHA too at the MFT booth. I also added some melon mambo polka dot ribbon since I used the swiss dots ef. You can never have too many polka dots!LOL!

The kids loved the fire dept field trip today but Im totally wiped out!LOL!! So I plan to have a mellow night tonight. BTW I do have a scarecrow card to share w/you (Dawn!LOL!) tommorrow. Have a great night!

4 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon this image is just adorable. Love your handmade walkway. Greatjob.

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome colors and fabulous coloring!!

Lori said...

Cute Shannon!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Shannon! LOVE the colors and your coloring is a total WOW!!!