Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall Trevor


I'm luvin this fall weather we are having in Georgia today!! I made this card a couple weeks ago and decided to post it today since we are having great fall weather. I used two of my new fave things for fall Sugarplums and recollections dp!LOL! I colored this pumpkin Trevor using copics (and I have no idea which ones!) I also added some ground and highlight and this time I tried it with my copics. I think I like using my prismacolor pencils for this instead. As I was typing this I realized my ribbon isnt straight!LOL! I didnt glue down the ends ribbon b/c its slightly hanging from the sides of the card. I didnt want to add a bow but I wanted something to cover up the seam of the dps so I just decided on ribbon with no bow. Just pretend its straight!lol! Hope you're having a great fall day!

6 comments:

Jaspere said...

Awesome coloring. Great fall theme too.

Jodi Collins said...

This is INSANELY fabulous Shannon! Your coloring is AMAZING!!!

Dawn B. said...

Dang you are going to sell me on these stamps. I love this one. It looks like my little one. Great paper...hehe. SUper job with the copics coloring too.

Lori said...

Amazing!!!! I am just loving these Sugarplums, we might just have to trade images!!!

Lisa Foster said...

Super Adorable Shannon! Love the BG..it's perfect! Excellent coloring as always! :)
Hugs,
L

Amy said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Great coloring of Trevor and the background paper is perfect!