Saturday, August 1, 2009

I heart papers

I have some news!! Kate from I heart papers has asked me to be a guest designer for the new
Jannie Ho of Chickengirl Design stamp line!! So I am now a Chickengirl!LOL! You can read more about this on Kates blog here along with some other exciting news! As you read this Im off at CHA with a fellow IHP DT memeber Deb Felts and I hope to see a few more there! Joining me as Guest designers are
Judy
Tammy
Kendra
Loretta
ME!!

I will be back later on with some sneak peeks of the 2 new stamp sets that will be releasing this month! Im so excited about this and thank you so much Kate for asking me to join this team!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Shannon! Congrats on the new designing job! Your just the "chick" to do it! I'm going to run over and take a look at the stamps right now. Can't wait to see what you are cooking up for the rest of us chicks:)) How exciting!

Neva said...

I always knew you were a kewl "chick". Congrats on the GDT spot, I can't wait to see what you come up with to woooooo them!!!

Dawn B. said...

Congrats Shannon. I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see what you create. They are so lucky to have your talent. Most of all have fun.

Judy Rozema said...

SO SO fun to be working with you!!!!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Congrats Shannon! Yippee!