Wednesday, July 15, 2009

sc237 Jelly Friends

Yesterday I had babies on the brain and today after browsing quickly through the DD gallery I have fish on the brain!LOL! I used todays sketch challenge for my layout which is really similar to the layout I used yesterday. I went a little crazy with the layers today!LOL! Alot more than I usually use! I used a new goodie too! I got this EK success border punch on my last trip to Michaels. For the main image I colored the jelly using copics and popped up his head and added crystal effects which is why Im late loadin..had to wait for it to dry so I took my baby to lunch. I still cant believe he's 6 yrs old today! Happy Birthday my Bray man!!

Stamps: Fishy friends SU
Paper: basic grey dp, kiwi kiss, baja breeze, black, white
Ink: memento black, versamagic sea breeze, copics yg93, yg95, bg72, bg75
Accessories: ek success border punch, ribbon from RABOM, rectangle nesties, paper piercer, dimensionals, crystal effects

7 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice card!! tfs!

ChristineCreations said...

eee so cute, and I love the border! Great DP too, I always thought this octopus was adorable!

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

This is FAB Shannon! I love the colors, the half circle looking punch, and the sponging around that little creature which really makes him shine!

Emily said...

Too freakin' cute Shannon!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, I used to have this set!!...and I sorta miss it. AWESOME card!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Shannon.

Hugs Riet.x

Jodi Collins said...

Another AWESOME card! Your coloring blows me away girl!