Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Feelin Blue


I made this card for todays sketch challenge. I knew I wanted to make another simple card (no coloring) and I knew I needed small images. I went through my $1 stamps thinking this would be a good sketch to finally use all those stamps I had to have b/c they were only a $1 and NEVER use!LOL! Well as I was going through the images this set fell off the shelf. Okay so I can take a hint!LOL! Ive made alot of cards with this set cuz I just love it but I realized I havent done anything with the feelin blue sentiment so I went with it. I stamped the fish onto American craft cs (more from the tropical collection) in versafine onyx ink. After I glued down all the images I still thought it needed something else so I placed some dew drops to look like bubbles. Not so sure if I like the dew drops or not but they are there now!LOL! Hope you are not feelin blue today!

3 comments:

Neva said...

This is just fish-er-ific. Love it. You certainly did this sketch more justice than I did. LOVE the dew drops

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Shannon.

Hugs Riet.x

Pam Varnell said...

Well I like the dew drops a lot and your card is just too cute. Great job Shannon.