Monday, May 25, 2009

Hinged Swingin Shannon

It has been a LOOONNNGGG two weeks!!LOL! We changed internet/cable provider and there was a mix up with the dates and we were w/out internet and cable for over two weeks! Cable I can live w/out but not my internet!LOL!!! Im so behind on everyones blogs and challenges! So you have to start somewhere right?!?! So I started with todays fun technique challenge. When I saw todays technique challenge I knew I had to use this cutie High hopes image! I thought she was perfect for the hinged card. I colored and outlined her using copics which of course I forgot to write down! Sorry!! Ive seen alot of blogs where they are taking pics of the copics they use if you would like me to do that also please leave me a comment that you would like for me to take a pic of copics used. Hope you have a great Memorial Day!

6 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon I love this. What a fantastic job on this. She is just adorable. Great job on this TLC

Emily said...

Great to see you back and creating Shannon! Computer problems are the pits! Love this adorable card! It's perfect for the challenge. Looking forward to more great things from you:))

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!! tfs and have a great holiday!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This is the cutest card, Shannon! I love the sweet image, and the bg stripe looks like she's swinging near a fence! Glad to have a computer again, huh? Don't we get used to being on line!!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Shannon,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Nancy B said...

Oh Shannon, This is darn cute!

It's good to hear you're back into the swing of things again.

Take care and have a Good week!