Saturday, March 14, 2009

Inspiration Bunny


Todays inspiration challenge is from a Fitz and Floyd. I chose the hoppy days cookie jar for my inspiration. I just had to use this super cute bunny from High hopes that I colored at Mamas last weekend! I embossed the image and colored using copic markers. For my layout I used Mercys sketch. I added zig zags for HH challenge. Im still not sure about the colors in this!?! I wanted fun springy colors since this is for my little girl for Easter.
Sorry for the yucky pic. Its a gloomy day here today! Have a great weekend!!
Recipe:

Stamps: High hopes Bunny with gift
Paper: Coredinations yellow and blue, regal rose cs/prints, almost amethyst cs/prints, white
Ink: versafine onyx
Accessories: clear ep, ribbon from RABOM, copic markers, paper piercer, white gel pen

9 comments:

Neva said...

You know I love this and your coloring is awesome as usual.
Love it.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Shannon, LOVE the fun image and your colors are beautiful!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles, Jennifer :)

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable bunny and the colors are so perfect for Easter. Love it!

Christine said...

Great spring card Shannon, lovely image might have to have one (maybe a couple)lol. of these stamps

Christine xx

Anonymous said...

Super cute card... love the colors and the bunny is adorable...HUGS...SK :)

Teri said...

What a lovely card! I adore this bunny .... he's so cute :)

Teri xx

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOH! LOVE this Shannon! GORGEOUS coloring and this image could not be cuter!!

Lesley said...

Wow! Gorgeous colouring!!! Love this so much!!

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

sweet card!! Love the dp you used! Great bow too!!