Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Big Cheese


Todays featured stamper is Judy aka StampingQueenJar. Congrats to Judy!! Yayy!! I cased Judys say cheese card. I loved how she used the punches to make her cheese!! I knew it was just what I needed to get this super adorable image from Whipper snapper inked up. I used Coredinations cs and several circle punches to make my cheese. I kept the layout pretty simple just b/c I thought the cheese was so cute!LOL! I colored the WS image using copic markers. Im really starting to love them!!! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon this card is just the cheeziest. LOL too cute. love the wholes in the dp.

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

How cute! I love that swiss cheese background!

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Shannon! This is SO darn CUTE!!! Great CASE with the punched "cheese".

Denise Marzec said...

Oh how super cute is this!! I love the bright, sunny colors and that beautifully colored image. Fun!