Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Not in the cards

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! Ive been enjoying time with the kids and hubby before he had to go back to work today! YUCK! The kids dont go back to school until next Thurs here so they still have time to enjoy. I got up this morning ready to stamp! I went to look at SCS and see what the challenge was NO INTERNET! WHAT??!!?!? You gotta be kidding me! So I called to find out what was going on and our area was having server probs. GREAT!!! So I called my backup!LOL! Mom! She told me what the sketch was and about 15 mins later we had internet. YAYYY!! I made a cute card with the sketch and color combo from yesterday. So I have my card completed and now Im getting ready to take a pic! UHHHHH......wheres the camera! CRAP!! My MIL has the camera still from Christmas! (she takes the pic for me while Im handing out gifts, etc.) So to make a long story short I will have a pic to share with you later today when MIL gets off work and brings home the camera. She decided today was the day she would take the card to Walmart and print off pics! But for right now its just not in the cards for me to post a pic!LOL! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Neva said...

Can't wait to see the pic, I know it is gorgeous. Sorry you did not have it available to upload.