Sunday, January 20, 2008

fs50 text message



It Sunday so you know what that means. Featured Stamper day. Todays featured stamper is KathyC. I've never seen her gallery until tonight and I loved the layout of her card that I cased-surprise, surprise huh!??!

I've been wanting to stamp this phone image from Gina K text message set for awhile now and it fit perfect for the image for tonights card. I made this card for Madison for Valentines Day. She loves the phone!LOL! She has a play cell phone she carries with her everywhere! I stamped the on the spot background in teal on cool carribean cs. The 2 flower images are also from the set I stamped them in regal rose and cool carribean and added some black dots. The flower centers also have diamond stickles added to them. The phone image is colored with prismacolor pencils (another surprise I know!LOL!) and blended with gamsol. The face plate area is covered with crystal effects. I layered the phone image on regal rose then teal. I added the teal ribbon and black brads for my embellishments and adhered it to a black card base.

So if any of you pay attention to the time under the post you will notice its about 2 am where I am. Why you say?!! Well Alana stayed with her Nana Joy last night and Madison and Brayden are my nite owl/late sleepers so we didnt get up until almost 10 this am and now I cant sleep!LOL! Hope you have a wonderful day. I forsee a nap in mine!LOL!

1 comment:

Neva said...

This is adorable and I am sure Madi will love it as much as I do. Where is her crown though?lol.
You better get some sleep so we can play today.