Friday, July 8, 2011

Poppy



Yayyy! I can finally post more often!! I have a stack of 5 or 6 cards waiting to be photographed. This is why I dont post alot...trying to wait on a day I can take some photos of the cards and in Ga summers thats not an easy thing to do!LOL! Yesterday as I was browsing through some blogs I found this awesome tutorial by Jen. Thank you Jen!!! I played around with my camera tonight *since I read it but forgot to write anything down of course*(lol!) and although its not quite right Im still happy to get a half decent photo inside!LOL! This card is miles ahead of anything else I've tried to photograph inside. Next time I will defintly write everything down and try it again. Mama you better try this!LOL!


Okay so for my card today I used a new to me super cute image from Tiddly Inks. I LOVE this poppy girl image. I pulled out some OLD Basic Grey paper I actually think this is from the 1st set of basicy grey paper I ever bought!LOL! I used Scarlet letter dp for my card and followed this weeks Card patterns sketch w/a little tweak!LOL! Im so happy to be back stamping I have really missed sharing with you guys. Have a great night! P.S. I have a little something up my sleeve next week so dont forget to check back!

4 comments:

NinaB said...

Beautifully done. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

Gina Vannita Johnson said...

Im glad your posting again. I love your work and even emailed you when I found your blog! Good Job on losing 20lbs. :)

Neva said...

Shannon, this is darling, love your coloring. Thanks for the link to the photo tutorial. I will have to check it out.

Jodi Collins said...

SO glad to see you posting my friend! I've missed you!!! LOVE this image and your coloring!