Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Witch Emma gets crushed on black razzleberry

Funny title huh!??!LOL! Its Emily's fault! When I saw the colors for todays color challenge I knew I had to play along. Ive had the in colors since they came out but Ive only used them once so today was a great time to play. I colored up this adorable Sugarplum Witch Emma using copics. I saw on Paula's blog (the queen of all things prismacolors!LOL!) where she used the perwinkle prismacolor pencil for shading and LOVED how it looked so I tried it today. I also added stickles to her the web on her shirt but since its not quite dry yet it looks kinda funny in the pic! Sorry! I used Amy R's sketch for my layout. Sorry for the quickie post we are heading out the door to go look at a house. Cross your fingers!


Stamps: Witch Emma
Paper: textured razzleberry, textured crush curry, black, white, SU razzleberry lemonade dp
Ink: memento black, copics e0000, e00, e11, r20, c3, c5, c7, yr20, yr23, yr24, r59, v06, yr31, y38, e27, e29
Accessories: prismacolor pencils, gamsol, spiderweb ef, razzleberry polka dot ribbon, dimensionals, stardust stickles

5 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon this is just darling. Awesome coloring job. She is just adorable.

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Aw, man! Those are perfect colors for a friendly little witch!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet. Your coloring is perfect. I think this is my favorite one of their images. Hope you have good luck on the house hunt. That is what I did all last summer..

Jodi Collins said...

OMG...seriously girl...you SO rock! Your coloring on this is AMAZING!!!

Rachel said...

Gorgeous!!
hugs,
Rachel