Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mermaid Emma on rocks

Hello everyone! Sorry its been a quiet week on my blog. You may remember I started back to work this week so I've been busy with pre planning. Tomorrow is Open house and Friday is the first day of school for us. Cant believe my summer is already over! (POUT!!)

But good news is All that scraps has some super cute sneak peeks for you today! I've used Mermaid Emma on rocks. She is super sparkly.I was just in a sparkling kind of mood I guess!LOL!! I used 4 different stickles on this! I've been waiting for the perfect image to use b/c I was so inspired by this card from Pam and on a trip to our LSS I picked up some of this dp. I was so excited when I got Mermaid Emma b/c I knew she was perfect to use with this dp. Of course she is colored with copics and I used a sentiment from Amy R's summer sentiments. I havent made a 4 1/4 sq card in a long time. I love these little sq cards and they fit in a regular size envelope. Okay now head on over to check out everyone's gorgeous creations here.

Copics used
skin: e000, e00, e11, r20 blush
hair: v01, v15, v17 (I went over this with lavender stickles)
body: rv00, rv21, rv23 pearls are colored w/rv29 (I went over this with cotton candy stickles)
rock: e31, e33, and e35, bubbles: b00, b02, b12(waterfall stickles), grass yg03, yg25, yg17, (lime green stickles) starfish: rv00, v01(stardust stickles)

5 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Oh she's so adorable Shannon :)

Neva said...

Awe Shannon she is just adorable. I love this mermaid and the way you have her colored. Perfect dp choice too.

Michelle said...

HI Shannon

What a sweet card, I love all that sparkle.

Amy said...

Super cute card! She looks fabulous with all the sparkle and those papers are perfect!

Pam Varnell said...

This is gorgeous Shannon. LOVE that purple hair. Gorgeous card girlfriend.