Wednesday, November 25, 2009

No dp Madelynn


OMG!! I had so much fun coloring this sweet little girl! She is from The Greeting Farm's Twinkle Tots line. I colored her using yesterdays color challenge colors Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, and Pretty in Pink. I used ALOT of colors to color her up but I love the result! Since I used a Greeting Farm image I decided to play along with the FFF challenge. No dp! I pulled out some very neglected background stamps and a new ef folder for this card. Using Mercys Tuesday sketch for my layout I stamped Linen (my fave background) onto the old olive layer before I used the ef and sponged the edges. For the bermuda bay layer I stamped the Tres Chic background and sponged the edges. I didnt want to add alot of embellies so of course I just stuck with ribbon. I cut Madelyn out with some of my new nesties and sponged the edges with pretty ink pink then added her using dimensionals.
I hope to get alot of stamping done on our Thanksgiving break but for today its cleaning before everyone comes for tommorrow! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Recipe
Stamps: Madelynn, SU linen background, SU tres chic background
Ink: memento black, old olive, bermuda bay, pretty in pink, copics e000, e00, e11, r20, y11, y21, y32, e31, e33, e35, r30, r32, r35, r37, bg11, bg13, bg15, bg18, yg93, yg95, yg97, yg99, e44, e47, e49
Accessories: scallop border punch, dimensionals, sponges, labels four nesties, satin ribbon, ef

13 comments:

Neva said...

Shannon this is just too adorable. I love your coloring. Great job on this CC.

Jodi Collins said...

Holy guacamole! This is GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! Your coloring...well, it rocks!

Stacey said...

Gorgeous! Your colouring of this image is utterly stunning - love this stamp!

Sorry for being a rubbish blogging friend lately! ~x~

Unknown said...

Wow! Your colouring is brilliant Shannon! You've made this image come alive! You totally rocked Mercy's sketch.

Denise Marzec said...

Another BEAUTY, Shannon!

Unknown said...

holy cow, shannon...this is simply perfection! AWESOME coloring, chica...WOWEE, WOW, WOW!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done an amazing job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Gorgeous! Love how you used these colors (I stink at color challenges!) and your coloring is fab too!

Dawn B. said...

YOUR COLORING ROCKS girl..I am coming over for some lessons.. This is fantastic Shannon.. Thanks for the deets on what you used.. Great job..Happy Thanksgiving.. I am stuffed.

Andrea M said...

So pretty and such a gorgeous color combination!

Emily said...

Your coloring has simply gone to a whole new level Shannon! Love the classy looking embossed background too:))

Angela S. said...

Shannon, this is sooooo beautiful!!! I love your coloring!! I don't own these stamps yet, but I ahve to have them!! I should had ordered them when I ordered their last Digi's!! I will have to order them this week!! I just love how you colored her!!! BEAUTIFUL Shannon!!
Hugs,
Angela

Olga said...

Very pretty card! Your copic skills are amazing.

color correction of photographs said...

What a beautiful card.
Loved it.
Thanks.

Regards,
image coloring