Wednesday, December 31, 2008

For the love of the game


I feel like its been forever since I stamped!LOL! I couldnt let a sketch challenge go by without me doing it though!! I also used yesterdays color challenge for my combo card. When I saw the colors I thought they would be great for a masculine card. I love this set from H & M stamps. This set will be on sale Jan 6-7 for Heathers BIG garage sale!!! You wont want to miss it!!!!!I also had to use the diamond ef and prints b/c of the golf shorts/pants I see!!!LOL!!
Since its been awhile since Ive posted I wanted to update you! Things have been a little hetic around here the past week. We had family here from out of town and then my husband's granny had surgery the first of the week. We've done alot of going back and forth. We're hoping she will get moved out of ICU today!! Oh and I have to tell you we had the craziest day on the day of her surgery!!LOL! Different hospitals use different codes but if you are ever in Valdosta hospital and hear Code gray find a place to hide!!!LOL! (PS I can laugh about it now but I sure wasnt laughing then!!!)

1 comment:

Neva said...

Shannon this turned out sooo cute. Love it. That silhouette image is perfect for the SC today